Saturday, July 2, 2011

I should be on the band wagon for Fashion Hauling!!!

On my wed. class of information systems we watched kindof a boring video of a girl talking about stuff she bought at a thrift store. Don't get me wrong she had found some nice things however to me she didn't have any real spark that I would look for her in the future to get reviews for fashion...

I don't really watch reviews about clothes however I do watch tutorials/how to videos about applying makeup. I been following a young women named Michelle Phan for about half a year and she is really passionate about being a makeup artiest. She is clear when speaking, has good lighting/background, and is always positive. The way I first found out about her was on the front page of youtube her videos showed how to achieve that Lady Gaga look from the video "bad romance". Link to Gaga's look  http://www.styleite.com/beauty/lady-gaga-circle-lenses/  A lot of girls have tried to achieve the look however her anime eyes were done though the computer to make them appear very large. However they do sell contacts that are the closest thing to have huge eyes. Michelle Phan made an easy how to video that anyone could look like Gaga. http://youtu.be/bHVOxhEpjp0 its looks so easy I cant wait to try it for the next costume party I go to.

Anyway I noticed in a lot of her videos she mentions a lot of different makeup brands she uses that sponsor her. The idea in my opinion is genius because companies know that she has a good amount of people followers that love the way she looks and does her makeup they will buy the brand she uses hoping to look as good as her. Even I would try some of the makeup she uses one time she used mascara that was battered powered it sounds bazaar but hey if she thinks its a good product I would trust her opinion like so do a lot of other people.

It makes me think if maybe I should try to do something with fashion hauling because I love fashion especially cutie summer clothes and SHOES. Or I could do videos of Mexican folk dancing to teach people about the culture, and the good excises. I have noticed that it is expensive to take classes and sometimes people cant afford it or maybe they don't have time to be consistent in a class and have to go though frustration of catching up or if the teacher goes to fast it can be discouraging. I have been though all that and to be honest sometimes I like to go at my own pace.

Lol I have no idea if yall read this this but if you could a hauling video or tutorial what what it be? Or maybe are you a follower of one already? please share so maybe I could check it out as well.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, yes you should be on the fashion band wagon. I recommend you taking the first big step and just do it.

    ReplyDelete